Eelo University Diploma in IT specifically designed to provide:
- Coverage of the academic aspect in Information Technology.
- To prepare students to the ICT environment with emphasis on solutions design, program and solve computer problems.
- Students with academic and professional skills to develop solutions requiring the application of technology
- Students with critical, independent and cooperative learning skills so as to facilitate responses to continuous future changes in industry practices.
- Students with intellectual skills, communications ability and teamworking capability.
- Students with opportunities for progression into advanced programmes of study of International standard in relevant areas.
The courses covered in Information Technology include
- Computer Programming
- Computer Networks
- Database Management System
- Web Development
- Computer Troubleshooting